avinject 1c pu-foam
Hydrophilic & Solvent free low viscosity polyurethane injection system for moving & nonstructural cracks
- or sealing of water ingress between tunnel segment joints
- Screen injection behind tunnel
- For sealing Moving leaking cracks
- For waterproofing & non-man accessible sewer
- Use as a 1 component system for sealing wet & nonstructural
- Use as a 2 component system with a ratio 1:1 of water for sealing dry, moving, Nonstructural
How To Use it
Avinject 1C PU-foam can be used as a 1 component system for inject into wet condition or as a 2 component system with as a ratio of 1:1 with water for injection into dry cracks.
Safety & Precautions
- Solvent free nonflammable system, Reach compliant
- Resistance to thermal movement, Excellent wet dry & freeze thaw cycle without degradation.
- High tensile & bonding strength.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
Available in 25 kgs metal Drum
- Avinject 1C PU-foam is a sensitive to Humidity. Store away from frost & heat in a dry area.
- Open can shall be finished within 1 month.
- Shelf life 1 yr.
Remark : Mechanical properties are given as an indication & can vary as per job site & specific condition