Single Component Hydrophobic type PU Avinject AVK-200 is a hydrophobic grout based on polyurethane. Upon contact with water, AVK-200 reacts to closed cell rubber-like foam while expanding its volume up to 27times. The cured material is of a constant volume. Since water is not a component of the foam structure, the cured material is essentially not affected by water or dryness. The reacted material does not shrink or swell. Depending on the pressure of injection, AVK-200 reacts to a very dense material or foam.
- Defective concrete (cracked or honeycombed)
- Concrete joints, Limestone, Brick construction
- Pipe intrusions, Waste water tanks
- Tunnels, Dams, Subway (Metro), Sewers, Manholes, Utility boxes, etc.
- Soil stabilization
- Negative side application possible
- Deep penetration into very small cracks
- Foam increases in volume to fill cavities and voids
- Excellent bond to surfaces
- Good adhesive strength, tolerant of movement
- Inert after curing, constant volume, no shrinkage
- Dose not create new cracks
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature is 5°C.
- Material shall be store in a dry cool place.
- Good storage stability for unopened containers at 15 °C~30°C
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Shelf Life : 1 year