aveninject 2c PU-PW
A fast reacting two component polyurethane injection system, CFC & halogen free. For sealing and hardening in water—carrying zones, particularly against pressurized water.
- Rehabilitation and sealing of wet shafts, tunnels, channels and masonry.
- Hardening in wet or water-carrying mountains.
- Sealing of water streams from mountains, roach, and dams.
- Securing the pillar/support transition.
- Hardening of foundations.
- Other special applications.
- Suitable for deep injection.
- Sealing works immediately.
- The resin is very chemically stable.
- Penneates into ﬁssure widths over 0.1 mm.
- Expands in volume through effect of external water.
- Only one working day is needed for permanent sealing.
How to use it
Both components are injected in a 1:1 volume ratio by means of a two-component injection pump. A static mixer combines both components and injects them into the mountain side through an infusion seal. When coming into contact with water, the resin will foam. The ensuing reaction mix will displace the mix already present; as this does not encounter any more water, it hardens to form a non-porous material without any foaming. In this manner, a watertight membrane is produced. We recommend storing the products before processing at a minimum temperature of 15°C for at least 12 hours in order to reach the recommended processing temperature of between 15°C and 30°C.
The quantities contained in the packaged containers correspond approximately to the dosage ratio of the components (1:1 volumetric).
AVINJECT 2C PU-H is available in the following packaging units:
Component A: 23 kg in 25 | metal container
Component B: 27 kg in 25 | metal container
The different weights of the containers correspond to a volumetric ratio of 1:1 because of the different densities.
For both components, original unopened containers, when stored in dry areas at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, When the product has cooled down to low temperatures, it should be reheated to a minimum of 15°C before processing. Component A is susceptible to frost damage. The legal requirements for storage should be observed.
Shelf life of 12 months after production
Safety & precautions
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/spray
- In case of improper ventilation wear respiratory protection
- Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye & face protection
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present & easy to do. Continue rinse.
- If on skin or Hair: - Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water & shower