aveninject 2c PU-H
A fast reacting two component polyurethane injection system, CFC & halogen free.
- Stabilization of disturbance zone.
- Fastening of anchor injection.
- Hardening of fissured & unstable & petrous of rock & broken rocks.
- Rehabilitation of old sections, Tunnels, Vaults & navigable channels.
- Repair of fixture in concrete.
How To Use it
- If the product has cooled down to low temperatures, it should first be reheated to approx. 15°C. The reaction and curing times are substantially affected by the initial temperatures of the injection resin, the petrous formation and the groundwater.
- In order to ensure the best possible mixing of components during the injection process, it is necessary to use a static mixer at the mixing head, provided with static mixing elements.
- Both components are injected in a 1:1 volume ratio by means of a two-component injection pump. A static mixer combines both components and injects them into the mountain side through an infusion seal.
- Before changing the injected material from PUR resin to silicate-based systems or vice versa, the flexible hoses and the receiving vessel for component A at the pump must absolutely be changed.
- Fast-reacting injection system for applications which demand flexibility in addition to high adhesive strength.
- Not recommended as a water blocker. Where necessary, we recommend Avinject 1C 116 EF.
- Permeates into fissure widths over 0.15 mm.
- Reacts and expands in volume without external effects from water.
The quantities contained in the packaged containers correspond approximately to the dosage ratio of the components (1:1 volumetric).
PURINJECT 2C PU-H is available in the following packaging units:
Component A: 23 kg in 25 | metal container
Component B: 27 kg in 25 | metal container
The different weights of the containers correspond to a volumetric ratio of 1:1 because of the different densities.
For both components, original unopened containers, when stored in dry areas at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, When the product has cooled down to low temperatures, it should be reheated to a minimum of 15°C before processing. Component A is susceptible to frost damage. The legal requirements for storage should be observed
Shelf life of 12 months after production
Safety & precautions
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/spray
- In case of improper ventilation wear respiratory protection
- Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye & face protection
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present & easy to do. Continue rinse.
- If on skin or Hair: - Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water & shower