aveninject 1c X-FLEX
One component, solvent free, polyurethane injection system ideally suitable for crack injection/water leaks in concrete and masonry structures. Reaction with water yields a flexible polyurethane foam. To be injected with a one—component pump. Use with 6 to 10% catalyst.
For water cutoff in wet dynamic cracks & joints
How To Use it
Shake the catalyst well. Mix the resin and the accelerator in a ratio of 5% to 10% in function of the desired reaction speed. For injection: use packers and a 1 component pump. (Manual or automatic). It is very hygroscopic. Use opened containers as soon as possible or cover under dry nitrogen.
Safety & Precautions
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/spray
- In case of improper ventilation wear respiratory protection
- Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye & face protection
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present & easy to do. Continue rinse.
- If on skin or Hair: - Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water & shower
- 25 kgs resins & 2.5 L catalyst
- 10 kgs resin & 1 L catalyst
To avoid the problems one must understand that both the products are temperature & moisture sensitive. Therefore material must be stored in a temperature not exceeds 30oC or not lower than 10 oc
Shelf life is 1 yr. & all drums that are partly used must be covered by nitrogen & resealed to prevent ingress of moisture