aveninject 116 ef
One component solvent free polyurethane injection system .Reaction with yields a semi rigid polyurethane foam which is to be injected with 1C injection pump & with use of 6-10% of catalyst.
For sealing of crack in concrete & masonry structure
How To Use it
Shake the catalyst well before use.
Mix the resin & catalyst of ratio 6% to 10 % with respect to desired reaction speed. For injection use packer and 1C injection pump.Avinject 116 EF is a very hygroscopic & packed in dry atmosphere. Use open container within a week or recap under dry nitrogen.
Safety & Precautions
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/spray
- In case of improper ventilation wear respiratory protection
- Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye & face protection
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present & easy to do. Continue rinse.
- If on skin or Hair: - Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water & shower
- 25 kgs resins & 2.5 L catalyst
- 10 kgs resin & 1 L catalyst
To avoid the problems one must understand that both the products are temperature & moisture sensitive. Therefore material must be stored in a temperature not exceeds 30oC or not lower than 10 oc
Shelf life is 1 yr. & all drums that are partly used must be covered by nitrogen & resealed to prevent ingress of moisture